Years in the financial services industry
Years in wealth management
Bluegrass Community & Technical College Foundation Board, Board Member; BCTC Governance Committee Chair; BCTC Danville Regional Opportunity Council, Advisory Committee Member; Central KY Wildlife Refuge, Treasurer; Farmers National Bank United Way Committee Member.
Campbellsville University (B.S. in Business Administration)
Cannon Trust School (Certified Trust & Financial Advisor designation)
National Social Security Association (National Social Security Advisor certification)
- Provides assessment and consultation of trust clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives through WealthSouth’spersonalized financial and estate planning process.
- Manages a portfolio of trust, agency, IRA & estate accounts and develops business relationships with clients.
- Evaluates and makes distributions (mandatory & discretionary) in line with trust’s purpose and goals.
- Collaborates frequently with WealthSouth’s Chief Investment Officer regarding investment portfolio.
- Client liaison in working with attorneys, CPAs and other necessary parties to fulfill trust and estate plans.
I am passionate about my commitment and service to our clients, and strive for them to receive an exceptional customer experience.