- Provides assessment and consultation of trust clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives through WealthSouth’spersonalized financial and estate planning process.
- Manages a portfolio of trust, agency, IRA & estate accounts and develops business relationships with clients.
- Evaluates and makes distributions (mandatory & discretionary) in line with trust’s purpose and goals.
- Collaborates frequently with WealthSouth’s Chief Investment Officer regarding investment portfolio.
- Client liaison in working with attorneys, CPAs and other necessary parties to fulfill trust and estate plans.
I believe that my primary responsibility and objective is to manage your investments in a way that serves your best interests. I work hard to gain a deep understanding of your current situation and goals, and I recommend solutions focused on helping you achieve those goals.
Years of experience in financial services
Years in trust and investment management
The Community Foundation of South Central Kentucky, Board Member, Treasurer, and Investment Committee Chair; Bowling Green Rotary Club member; United Way of Southern Kentucky, past Investment Committee member; Leadership Bowling Green, Alumnus.
Eastern Kentucky University, Cum Laude (B.B.A. with Majors in Finance and Insurance)
ABA Graduate Trust Program; Accredited Investment Fiduciary school