Years of experience in trust administration, investments, compliance & operations
Hudson-Ellis Foundation, Board Member/Chair; McDowell Place, Advisory Board Member; Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity, Advisor; Argyll Homeowners’ Association, Secretary; Family Services Association, past Board Member/Treasurer; Leadership Boyle County, Alumnus; Farmers National Bank Leadership Academy, Alumnus; Owsley House, past Trustee.
Centre College (B.A. International Relations)
ABA National Trust School (2006); ABA Graduate Trust School (2009); Certified Trust & Financial Advisor designation (2009)
National Social Security Association (National Social Security Advisor certification)
- Provides assessment and consultation of trust clients’ assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status and financial objectives through WealthSouth’spersonalized financial and estate planning process.
- Manages a portfolio of trust, agency, IRA & estate accounts and develops business relationships with clients.
- Evaluates and makes distributions (mandatory & discretionary) in line with trust’s purpose and goals.
- Collaborates frequently with WealthSouth’s Chief Investment Officer regarding investment portfolio.
- Client liaison in working with attorneys, CPAs and other necessary parties to fulfill trust and estate plans.
Listening to the client intently to meet their needs, goals and address their concerns is imperative. Each client’s goals are strongly influenced by their past experiences and desired lifestyle in retirement. By getting to know them and building trust, I feel I can best meet their needs and help them reach their objectives. Our personal touch, fiduciary standard and team approach are requirements for great service.